First of all, remember, that your body is exclusive, unique and beautiful. But sometimes you may ask yourself: «Am I satisfied with my arms shape?» Maybe you’ve been thinking on how to tone flabby arms? And how to tone arms fast? Here we are to calm you down. Flabby arms is a common problem of many people all over the world. It affects equally men and women. Besides, flabby arms are hard to hide, especial on summer.
How long does it take to tone arms?
Usually, you will be able to see the difference in 1-1,5 month of two elements combination. They are: training and special diet. It also depends on amount of fat you want to loose and your genetics. So, let’s start this journey to tone arms! We wanna help you to be more confident and get real results from our article.
What Causes Flabby arms?
There are a number of factors, that can make this process worser in a short amount of time. The list of them you can read below.
- For example, genetics. You can be one of that people, who gather more fat around the arms. By the way, did you know, that men tend to assemble more fat in the middle part of the body? Aging is an another strong factor that prevents you to tone upper arms. Women are more susceptible to it, because the older they get, the less level of testosterone they have. And it makes very difficult for them to tone underarms.
- Physical activity. When you aging your metabolic rate decreases and you need more exercises to tone upper arms. In other case, extra fat will stick to your arms.
- Percentage of body fat. It’s logical: the more fat you have in your organism, the more fat you will see on your arms.
- Nutrition habits. The amount of calories you eat during the day and, basically, what kind of food you eat. When do you eat your food? Do you prefer to eat more in the evening or to have a big caloric breakfast?
So can you tone flabby arms?
Yes, for sure, is it possible to tone your body flabby arms. If you do special exercises everyday it will help you a lot to reach your aim. But keep in mind, that toned arms workout isn’t enough for great result. Special diet will help you to get there much more quicker. It will influence on the percentage of your body fat and will make it lower. Please, pay attention, that each person and body is different, and they function in non-identical ways. Here we give only common recommendations on how to get toned arms. We don’t know your health condition and things that are ok for healthy person can be inappropriate for person with some health issues. One more thing, that can slow down the process is your genetics. Because first of all you loose fat in an area, where fat occurs first according your body type.
How Long Does it Take to Lose Arm Fat?
As it was written previously, it can take time from a few weeks to a few months. If you focus on tone arms workout, it will take you less time to reach the goal. Dealing with your body weight is a huge part of process. As soon as you normalize your body fat, you will be able to tone under arms really quick.
The amount of fat that you can loose during that time depends on the physical process in your body, the exercises you do and your diet. If you have very large arms, it will take you longer than someone who just has a little arm fat. You will have to try harder if you have large arms. At the same time if you have little arm fat, you will quicker see the difference between before and after toned arms.
Factors to Achive Great Results
You know how they say: «You are what you eat». That is 100% true. If you think of how to tone upper arms, healthy food is the answer. Try to avoid sugary-filled drinks and junk food. Add more fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water.
- Count calories. You have to find out how many calories you need to burn daily and how many calories you need to consume to balance your diet. Reduce your diet by at least 500 calories daily and you’ll soon see the difference, when you see toned arms before and after.
- Physical activity is an important part In the article you can find top 3 exercises for reducing arm fat. They are quite easy and there is no need to buy special equipment or clothes to perform the exercises.
- Aerobic exercise. These include also tennis and rowing. Besides, swimming is highly recommended because it involves hands muscles directly. In addition, other exercises such as rowing and tennis involve your arms and body to a great extent.
- Try to have a good night’s sleep. Sometimes it is hard to achieve a quality sleep. Ideally eight hours per night will be enough. Learn to go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Try to keep weekend sleep schedules at least no more than one hour apart from weekdays.
- Reduce the stress-provoking factors from your life. Reserve time for self-care, try to keep away from toxic people and toxic relationships. If you always have lack of time, ask for help when you need it and practice other time-management skills.
Best Bodyweight Exercises For Bat Wing Arms
I want to describe you top 3 best ways to tone arms with exercises, which answer the question «how to tone back of arms?»
First of all, let me introduce you kneeling close-grip push-ups. t’s like a push-up on your knees;
- Kneel on the floor, while keeping your back straight;
- Put your palms shoulder-width apart on the floor in front of you and shift your weight to your whole hand, including your fingers;
- Lower your torso until your chest touches the floor;
- Focus on keeping your abs and butt muscles active during the exercise;
- Lift your torso back up, while straightening your arms.
- Repeat minimum 10 times. If you feel tired, take a short break before next exercise.
Secondly, there is incline close Grip Push-up. The difference between the previous exercise is that you will practice push-ups with your hands close together on an incline bench or other elevated surface. These push-ups are primarily envolve the pectoral muscles and reduce the tense on the arms and shoulders.
Thirdly, we have the full close-grip diamond push-up. To perform it place your hands and front feet on the floor. Then you should raise your body in straight line from your head to your heels. Afterwards put your index fingers and thumbs together in a shape of rhomb. Lower your chest to the ground and bend your elbows. When your chest almost touches the ground, make a small pause and push your body back up by extending your arms. That’s it!
For most people, who want to have tone flabby arms, it’s a question of about four weeks. Just try to combine all the advices you’ve got in this article. Here is a reminder, that because of hormones it is harder for some women to lose weight. But it’s not a problem, because everything starts from your wish and your discipline. This article was made only for general informational purposes. We recommend you to consult with your doctor before you take any decision, even if you don’t have any health issues.
Nina Burkovskaya is a senior content writer at Raisetwice since 2020. She has 12 years of yoga experience and 5 years experience of motivational coaching. On a free time loves to read biographies of the famous people and go for a walk with her dog.